News & Events
China's diamond line market demand will exceed 10 billion yuan
In the field of electronic information, new energy, sapphire, silicon, magnetic materials such as hard and brittle materials, precise cutting, curve cutting has been the industry problem. Diamond wire cutting technology not only solve the traditional way of sand cutting and other environmental issues, but also more efficient and lower cost. In foreign countries, only Japan, the United States and several other companies have mastered the relevant core technology.
The birth of the domestic diamond line is to promote the hard and brittle materials cutting the field of technological change, the new market to open this is expected in the next 3-5 years, the domestic diamond line market demand will exceed 10 billion yuan.
Summarization of Several Common Materials for Carbide Cold Piers
(1) alloy steel mold is the early drawing die manufacturing materials. The material used to make the alloy steel mold is mainly carbon tool steel and alloy tool steel. However, due to the hardness of the alloy steel mold and poor wear resistance, short life, can not meet the needs of modern production, so the alloy steel mold was soon eliminated, in the current production and processing has almost no alloy steel mold.
(2) Carbide molds are made of hard alloy. Carbide belongs to tungsten cobalt alloy, its main component is tungsten carbide and cobalt. Tungsten carbide is the alloy "skeleton", mainly from the hard wear resistance; cobalt is a bonding metal, is the source of alloy toughness. Therefore, the cemented carbide die has the following characteristics compared with the alloy steel mold: high wear resistance, good polishing, little adhesion, low coefficient of friction, low energy consumption, high corrosion resistance, and these characteristics make the carbide drawing Mold has a wide range of processing adaptability, become the most widely used drawing die.
(3) natural diamond is carbon isomer, with its production of the mold with high hardness, good wear resistance and so on. But the natural diamond brittle larger, more difficult to process, generally used in the manufacture of diameter 1.2mm below the drawing die. In addition, the natural diamond is expensive, the supply shortage, so the natural diamond mold is not the ultimate people seeking the economic and practical drawing tool.
(4) Polycrystalline diamond is carefully selected by the excellent quality of synthetic diamond single crystal with a small amount of silicon, titanium and other bonding agent, in the high temperature and pressure conditions from polymerization. Polycrystalline diamond has a high hardness and good abrasion resistance, and it has its own unique advantages over other materials: due to the anisotropy of natural diamonds, when the entire hole is in the process of drawing In the working state, the natural diamond in the hole will occur in a certain position of wear and tear; and polycrystalline diamond is polycrystalline, with isotropic characteristics, thus avoiding the die hole wear uneven and die hole is not round phenomenon. Compared with cemented carbide, polycrystalline diamond tensile strength is only 70% of the commonly used carbide, but harder than hard alloy 250%, so that the polycrystalline diamond mold than the carbide die has more advantages The With the polycrystalline diamond made of drawing die wear resistance, the hole wear evenly, impact resistance, drawing high efficiency, and the price is much cheaper than natural diamond. So the current polycrystalline diamond drawing die in the drawing industry is widely used.
(5) CVD (chemical vapor deposition) It has the advantages of single crystal diamond finish, temperature resistance, but also has the wear resistance of polycrystalline diamond and the advantages of low price, in addition to rare natural diamond preparation drawing tool Very good results, its extensive use will bring new vitality to the drawing die industry.
(6) high-performance ceramic materials with high hardness, good wear resistance, chemical stability, high temperature mechanical properties and easy adhesion with the metal and other characteristics, can be widely used in difficult processing of materials processing. In the past three decades, the addition of various carbides, nitrides, borides, oxides, whiskers or a small amount of metal has been developed due to the effective control of the purity and grain size of the raw material in the ceramic material manufacturing process. As well as the use of a variety of toughening reinforcement mechanism, so that the strength of ceramic materials, toughness, impact resistance have been greatly improved.
(7) coating drawing die is a newly developed a new technology, the main method is in the carbide drawing die coated with metal film. Metal film is a pure titanium coating, it not only has a good finish, temperature resistance, but also with the wear resistance of titanium and low price advantages, in place of carbide cutting tool tools to achieve good results.
What is Carbide? Carbide use?
Carbide is a commonly used alloy material in mechanical processing, its greatest feature is a high hardness and wear resistance. In combination, the cemented carbide is a powder containing one or more refractory carbides such as tungsten carbide and titanium carbide as a main component, and a metal powder such as cobalt, nickel or the like as a binder is added, Metallurgical made of alloy material. Carbide is usually used in the manufacture of cutting tools, cold molds and high wear parts.
What is the characteristics of cemented carbide
First, the cemented carbide has a very high hardness and abrasion resistance. At room temperature, its hardness can reach 69 to 81HRC, wear performance is also quite good. Therefore, the material cutting speed of the tool can be 4 to 7 times faster than the high-speed steel tool, the service life is not less than the latter, but 5 to 80 times longer than the high-speed steel tool, can be used for cutting hardness of 50HRC High hardness material.
Secondly, the cemented carbide also has a high strength and elastic modulus. Its compressive strength reaches 6000MPa, the elastic modulus can reach 735MPa, fold two indicators are higher than the high-speed steel material. However, the tensile strength of cemented carbide is low, only 1000 to 3000MPa.
Third, the carbide has good corrosion resistance, oxidation resistance and high temperature resistance. Carbide-made tools are usually resistant to corrosion from the atmosphere, acids, alkalis, etc., are not prone to oxidation, and can remain hard at high temperatures of 900 to 1000 degrees.
Fourth, the linear expansion coefficient of the cemented carbide is small, which leads to its processing, can have a stable shape and size.
Fifth, the use of carbide processing of shaped products, usually can no longer be processed and re-grinding. This is because the hard and gold brittle higher, re-grinding easily lead to fragmentation, it can only use EDM, wire cutting, electrolytic grinding and other electrical processing or special grinding wheel.
Commonly used carbide materials
Commonly used carbide materials are tungsten and cobalt, tungsten and titanium cobalt tungsten and tungsten. Tungsten Cobalt Carbide is the main component of tungsten carbide and cobalt, the different grades are marked with YG plus cobalt content of the percentage ratio expressed. The main components of tungsten-titanium-cobalt-based cemented carbide are tungsten carbide, titanium carbide and cobalt. Grade is the percentage of YT plus titanium carbide content. Tungsten tantalum carbide is also known as general carbide or universal cemented carbide, its main components are tungsten carbide, titanium carbide, tantalum carbide, niobium carbide, cobalt. The grade is expressed by the YW plus order.
Carbide is the most widely used field as a tool for cutting tools. Carbide materials can be used to make knives, mills, planers, drill bits and other different types of tools for different types of processing technology and workpiece materials. Among them, tungsten cobalt carbide for ferrous metals and color metal short chip processing and non-metallic materials processing; tungsten titanium cobalt carbide is more suitable for steel and other ferrous metal long chip processing. In the same alloy, if the cobalt with too much, it is more suitable for rough processing; cobalt content is too small, more suitable for finishing.
Carbide is also used for the production of cold drawn die, cold die, cold extrusion die, cold piers and other cold mold. Carbide-based molds are better able to withstand shocks and have better impact toughness, fracture toughness, fatigue strength, bending strength and abrasion resistance. Usually, the mold used in the use of cemented carbide, high cobalt and medium and coarse grain grades, such as YG15C and so on.
In addition, hard alloy is also commonly used in the manufacture of measuring tools and wear parts, especially in the wear and tear of the measuring surface mosaic and parts, grinding machine precision bearings, centerless grinder guide plate and guide rod, the top of the car and other wear parts.
Multi-factor trigger tungsten carbide and carbide products offer up
Affected by multiple factors, tungsten prices recently jumped rhythm, especially the price of tungsten raw materials, in the overall market sentiment, tungsten raw materials supply tight. Since the end of the Chinese New Year holiday, the tungsten mine in the trade market has a slow pace of resumption of production, which directly affects the production of smelters, resulting in a straight line in the purchase price of cemented carbide products, and even individual smelters in the case of tungsten sand shortage, in order to maintain production , To take the market by tungsten sand way to maintain production.
Analysis of the current reasons for price increases, comprehensive analysis, mainly in the following factors:
First, the supply of tungsten raw materials, and short-term can not return to normal, inversely proportional to the purchase amount.
Second, Tungsten City, a large number of trade funds in the positive entry, stimulate market demand.
Third, the end product, carbide prices by the excipient cobalt metal skyrocketing has begun to price adjustment, tungsten prices by cobalt prices rose trend.
Fourth, the majority of tungsten enterprises expected better, the market to take a positive attitude.